Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash is our Neem-based herbal solution for oral and dental problems
You will find your solution in Neemfresh whenever:
- your gums get sore, or swollen or bleed
- you need quick healing of gums after tooth extraction
- your teeth become sensitive to cold or heat or touch
- you experience toothache.
- your teeth shake or are painful when chewing
- you accidentally bite your tongue or lip
- you want to freshen your breath after meals
- you are seeking a new experience in a mouthwash
Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash produces a direct healing effect on inflamed and bleeding gums and also on oral sores.This healing effect occurs very fast, and leads to a rapid strengthening of the gums.Teeth that are loose, and shaking are firmed in a matter of days, as a result of this gum-strengthening action of Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash
How Neemfresh works for you
The effectiveness of Neemfresh is due to the combined actions of its main ingredients of neem leaf and Clove bud extracts both of which fight against inflammation and tooth decay. Neemfresh works by:
- producing a direct anti-inflammatory on the gums. This effect leads to a rapid healing of swollen and or bleeding gums
- actively fighting against tooth decay. It does this by interfering with the ability of bacteria to attach themselves to tooth surfaces, and by causing bacteria to clump together, thereby making them easy to dislodge. In this way Neemfresh reduces the ability of bacteria attack and damage the teeth.
Neem leaf extract:
- Neem prevents bacteria from attaching themselves to teeth, which works against the buildup of plaque.
- It also clasps bacteria together, preventing them from causing any additional damage and allowing for easy removal.
- It is an anti-inflammatory product, and thus heals damaged gums and prevents further inflammation in the gums, throat and linings of the mouth.
- Cloves have an anesthetic effect on the mouth, which reduces discomfort from sensitive teeth.
- They reduce the adhesive potential of bacteria, which prevents tooth decay.
- Cloves also prevent inflammation in the gums, throat and linings of the mouth.
Neemfresh herbal mouthwash can be used by:
- Adults and children above 6 years of age
- Diabetic patients with gum problems
- Office workers
- Elderly persons
- Herbal medicines enthusiasts
Why choose Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash
- Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash produces a dual action, that is critical to success in fighting gum disease and tooth decay
- Gum disease and tooth decay set in only when the gums become unhealthy and pull away exposing the roots of the teeth to bacterial attack
- The sure way to protect the teeth therefore, is by ensuring that the gums are healthy and provide 100% protection and support to the teeth.
- Neemfresh ensures that the gums are healthy, so that the teeth are not exposed to bacterial attack.
- Neemfresh makes it difficult for bacteria attach themselves to tooth surfaces
- This ability to prevent bacterial adhesion means that oral bacteria are less able to attack the teeth
Neemfresh vs. Antiseptic mouthwashes
- Many of the well-known mouthwashes that have been employed in the management of periodontal diseases act by destroying bacteria in the mouth. While they are effective in destroying oral bacteria, antiseptic mouthwashes do not produce any direct healing action on the gums.
- So long as the gums are unhealthy, bacterial attack on the teeth continues soon after the effect of antiseptic mouthwashes wear off.
- Thus managing periodontal disease & dental caries with antiseptic mouthwashes, only creates a cycle which does not provide the optimum benefit to dental patients
- It appears that the optimum approach to fighting periodontal disease and tooth decay is to rely on a mouthwash that directly improves the health of the gums, thereby preventing them from pulling away from the teeth; and that prevents bacteria from attaching themselves to, and attacking, the teeth.
- Neemfresh Herbal Mouthwash produces this critical dual action, that is essential to success in fighting periodontal disease and tooth decay