Sebatica effectively clears acne lesions including blackheads, cysts and deep-seated nodules leaving the skin smooth and free. It shrinks deep-seated nodules to extinction, and produces lasting treatment of acne and razor bumps.
Choose Sebatica if you are seeking an effective and long-lasting:
- treatment for acne or pimples
- treatment or prevention for razor bumps or
- alternative to your current acne treatment
Sebatica is ideal for:
- Teenage girls and boys, and tertiary level students seeking effective treatment for acne.
- Young ladies or young mothers seeking effective treatment for acne.
- Teenage boys and adult males, seeking effective treatment for razor bumps.
- Acne sufferers who are not satisfied with their current acne treatment
How Sebatica works for you
Sebatica fighta the infection, inflammation and excessive skin oil, associated with acne and razor bumps.
The effectiveness of Sebatica is due to the combination of natural fats, herbal extracts, and fruits and vegetables juices used in its production including:
- Shea butter: a moisturizer, and skin protectant, rich in vitamins A and E
- Neem seed oil: antibiotic/ antiseptic oil that fights bacteria
- African nutmeg seed extract: antibiotic/antiseptic, fights bacteria
- Onion extract: antibiotic, antiseptic, immune stimulant
- Lemon juice: antiseptic, cleansing
- Pineapple juice: removes dead skin tissue, anti-inflammatory
- Cucumber fruit juice: anti-oxidant, fights acne, provides UV-protection
How to use Sebatica:
Massage Sebatica into acne lesions or razor bumps 3-4 times daily depending on severity. To ensure complete treatment of acne and razor bumps, you must continue using Sebatica for a least one week, even after all deep-seated nodules have completely disappeared. If you stop the use of Sebatica before all deep-seated nodules have disappeared, your acne lesions may reappear. For a smooth shaving experience, and to prevent razor bumps use Sebatica as an shaving cream. Rub Sebatica into the area to be shaved, wait for a minute or two and shave.
Precaution: For external use only. Slight burning sensation may be felt on the skin. Stop use if irritation or rash develops and persists. Not suitable for children below 10yrs. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store below 30oC
Sebatica is available as a cream in 100g plastic tubes