Our herbal solution for the skin is Sheroderm Natural Restorative cream
Reach for Sheroderm for an effective and quick treatment whenever:
- your skin is suffers minor burns from hot water, hot oil, hot iron or any hot substances at home or in the workplace
- you need to quickly restore your natural skin colour after burns accidents
- your skin is damaged by cuts, grazes and minor wounds
- your skin is afflicted with dryness of unknown causes
- your skin is exposed to dry weather conditions such as the harmattan
- gets dry from exposure to harsh soaps, detergents or chemicals
- becomes rough and unhealthy from eczema or unknown causes
- you need a regular cream to maintain a smooth and healthy skin
- you need to promote healthy nail growth especially after treatment for fungal nail infections
Sheroderm is the ideal cream for:
- Young women seeking a smooth and healthy skin
- children and adults affected by minor (1st degree) burns in the home or workplace
- Children and adults afflicted with dry skin conditions
- Families with young children prone to minor cuts and grazes or burns
- Adults exposed to harsh detergents and soaps at home
- Office workers exposed to the drying effects of air-conditioned environments
- Commercial laundry workers exposed to harsh detergents and soaps
- Factory workers exposed to harsh chemicals
- kitchen staff in chop-bars and restaurants exposed to the risk of burns;
- mechanic exposed to the risk of burns from hot metals or hot water
- Masons constantly exposed to cement and wet concrete.
How Sheroderm works for you
Sheroderm contains a unique blend of active ingredients which provide everything the skin requires to remain healthy and capable of regeneration:
- Shea butter:
- moisturises and protects the skin;
- supplies Vitamins A and E needed for healthy skin;
- restores elasticity and prevents the skin from drying
2. Active Mixture (digested protein): a blend of natural products that contain
- the entire range of nutrients necessary for healthy, elastic skin,
- supplies amino acids, hormones and proteolytic enzymes all of which promote a healthy skin.
- Gives the skin increased capacity for regeneration and restoration, and
Sheroderm therefore promotes:
- the removal of dead tissue from the skin,
- supplies moisture to the skin to protect the skin from drying,
- and supplies essential nutrients, including amino acids, enzymes and hormones at the deepest layers of the skin.
This three-fold action is responsible for the healing and regenerative effect of Sheroderm.
Sheroderm is as available as a cream in 100g tubes
Sheroderm in minor burns
Minor burns (also known as first degree burns) are burns that affect mostly the outermost layer of the skin, known as the epidermis. Most of the burns that occur in homes and workplaces are minor burns.Minor burns can be caused by hot water, hot metals, hot oil or hot vapours. Minor burns therefore occur during cooking, frying, ironing, baking, or dealing with other hot substances. The symptoms of minor burns are varied, and depend on the severity of the burn. The skin may become blackened, or form blisters, the skin may peel off in places, or sores may form on the skin from the burn.
Sheroderm is very effective in treating minor burns. When minor burns do not result in blisters, applying Sheroderm immediately after the burn, and 3-4 times afterward the same day, is all that is needed to heal the injury. For burns that lead to blister formation or the skin peeling off, treatment with Sheroderm lead to healing within 5-7 days with 2-3 times daily application
What accounts for the superior healing effect of Sheroderm in burns?
When an burn injury occurs, the body immediately takes steps to repair the damage caused by the burn. The various steps involved in the repair process require energy, amino acids, oxygen, trace minerals, and vitamins for successful completion. The body mobilizes these nutrients from the blood and send them to the site of the burn for the repair process.The pain and swelling which often accompany burn accidents is partly due to this mobilisation process, known as inflammation
Sheroderm renders much of this mobilisation process unnecessary, because it supplies the nutrients and moisture needed for the repair process directly to the wound area to for repair process. This speeds up the healing process and stops the inflammation and pain often associated with burns. Sheroderm exhibits a powerful anti-inflammatory action and that accounts for its superior healing effect in burns and other injuries
Sheroderm and skin colouration
Minor burns often leave the skin without its normal colouration, even when the burn wounds have healed. Using Sheroderm in minor burns results in the restoration of a normal skin colour. In many cases the healing is so good that it may be difficult to believe that the skin has been burned. This colour restoration effect of Sheroderm is most prominent when the burn is treated with Sheroderm immediately or as soon as the burn occurs. Wounds that have healed without the use of Sheroderm may not benefit as well from this effect of Sheroderm, even though some improvement in colour will be noticed
Sheroderm and dry skin
Dry skin conditions may be caused by disease (psoriasis, eczema), the weather, toilet soaps, laundry detergents, harsh chemicals, wet cement and concrete, or by artificial environments such as air-conditioned offices or from unknown causes
Sheroderm is uniquely suited for the treatment of dry skin, because it effectively restores normal skin texture and look. Sheroderm heals dry skin by:
- supplying moisture to hydrate the skin to keep it moist, soft and elastic.
- supplying nutrients to feed the unhealthy skin to enable it generate new and fresh skin.
Sheroderm is actually a skin food and it supplies every nutrient the skin requires for healing and regeneration.Sheroderm can therefore be used for any type of dry skin, caused by both known and unknown causes
Sheroderm and scar formation
One unique property of Sheroderm is the quality of the healing effect it produces. For cuts and grazes and small wounds, Sheroderm heals the skin without leaving any noticeable scar. Applied immediately after the wound, Sheroderm reduces the risk of keloid scar formation.Sheroderm does not remove old scars, though it might improve their appearance by imparting as normal skin colouration to the scar as possible.