Sinuclear Nasal Decongestant Spray provides quick and effective relief from:
- Sinus congestion
- Severe colds and catarrh
- excessive phlegm in throat (post-nasal drip)
Sinuclear effectively clears blocked nostrils and relieves congestion by
- It reduces the inflammation (swelling) of the linings of the nose and allows expulsion of trapped air and secretions
- It rapidly liquefies nasal and throat secretions (mucus) and makes it easier for them to be expelled from the Sinuses.
- Sinuclear also reduces the excessive secretion of mucus, thereby reducing the pressure on the sinus walls.
Sinuclear fast-acting, and is long-acting.
The effectiveness of Sinuclear is due to its combination of herbal extracts
- Neem is a decongestant because of its anti-inflammatory effect.
- It prevents the excessive production of phlegm, and liquefies nasal secretion.
African basil extract
- African basil acts against the excessive production of phlegm.
Ethiopian pepper extract
- A spice that acts as an astringent: it causes the nasal muscles to tighten, which prevents excessive phlegm production.
- Also adds to the fragrance of Sinuclear.
How to Use
- Remove the nozzle cover
- Press wings of the nozzle a few times to fill the pump
- Insert nozzle into the nostril
- Press wings of the nozzle one or twice to spray Sinuclear into each nostril
- Apply 2-4 times daily for long lasting relief.
Not suitable for children below 12 years.
Available in 20ml spray bottles